Proper elimination is extremely important for a healthy body. If you don't have a bowel movement every day, you're probably constipated. Constipation can be a result of several factors, including a lack of enzymes and good bacteria in the gastrointestinal system, dehydration, lack of dietary fibre, stress, and ignoring your natural urges.*
Being constipated can wreak havoc on your immune system because the toxins that your body would normally get rid of can be released back into the system.*
Proper elimination does not start in the colon, your entire digestive tract has to work in synchronized balance. Many people who drink excessively become constipated due to dehydration and the destruction of intestinal flora (good gut bacteria).*
* Results may vary from one person to another.
- Made with herbs such as Dandelion, Alder buckthorn, Bitter fennel, Turkey rhubarb, and more.
- Formulated to help problems of constipation herbally so it can be a gentle and natural process.*
- Rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Provides antioxidants to help prevent free radical damage to the body.*
- Helps to tone the digestive tract.*
- Naturally occuring anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antiseptic properties.
Adults: Drink 1 cup of tea, 1-3 times daily as needed. Use 1 tea bag per cup. Let it steep for 3-5 minutes and squeeze tea bag well. Allow at least 6 to 12 hours for laxative effect to occur. Take a few hours before or after taking medications or other health products.
Serving Size: Amounts based on 1 tea bag/1700 mg
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) (root)||500 mg|
|Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) (leaf)||400 mg|
|Alder buckthorn (Frangula alnus) (bark)||294 mg|
|Bitter fennel (Foeniculum vulgare var. vulgare) (seed)||170 mg|
|Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) (leaf)||138 mg|
|Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) (root)||113 mg|
|Turkey rhubarb (Rheum officinale) (bark)||85 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Suggested Use: Adults: Drink 1 cup of tea, 1-3 times daily as needed. Use 1 tea bag per cup. Let it steep for 3-5 minutes and squeeze tea bag well. Allow at least 6 to 12 hours for laxative effect to occur. Take a few hours before or after taking medications or other health products.