How about some natural honey to go along with that cough? Your child will think it’s a treat, while you’ll know that Hyland’s Syrup with Honey is a powerful homeopathic formula that’s going to finally soothe that stubborn cough and chest congestion.* Sometimes the perfect sweetness makes things all better for everyone.
• Gentle & safe formula for children 2–12 years old
• Great Tasting – Contains 100% Natural Honey
• Natural active ingredients
• Works without sleepy or stimulant side effects
• Contains no Aspirin, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Pseudoephedrine or Dextromethorphan
Indications: Homeopathic medicine for the symptoms of cough and chest congestion.
Aconitum Napellus 6X HPUS: hoarse, dry, croupy cough, chest congestion
Antimonium Tartaricum 6X HPUS: moist cough
Ipecacuanha 6X HPUS: moist, gagging cough
Spongia Tosta 6X HPUS: dry, barking cough Source: www.hylands.ca
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cane Sugar, Citric Acid, Glycerine, Honey, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate.
As with any drug, consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if:
▪ Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
▪ Inflammation, fever or infection develops
▪ Symptoms are accompanied by high fever over 38ºC (101˚F)
▪ Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by rash or persistant headache
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a health care professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
Children 2-11 years: 1 tsp, 2-3 times daily.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 1-2 tsp, every 4-6 hours