For when you’re feeling sweaty and overheated, spritz a little of this for an instant refresh. Peppermint soothes and cools, while Tea Tree, Rosemary and French Lavender keep you feeling rejuvenated. Read less
This is the most versatile wellness spray you'll throw in your bag. It can be used in multiple ways. Mist the soles of your feet or lower legs to reduce swelling, or deodorize shoes, socks, linens and your yoga mat. It is perfect for freshness on the go or cooling off after being out in the sun.
Take the Cool Off Wellness Spray with you wherever you go for cool on the go.
- Water (Distilled)
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil
How can you use it?
- Mist the soles of the feet (ideally with a relaxing foot rub!) for cooling relief of tension and to aid circulation and reduction of swelling of the lower feet or lower legs.
- For an extra cooling effect, keep the bottle in the refrigerator.
- Spray down those sweaty shoes and sandals.
- Spray on cotton pads and put in your shoes/socks while flying to keep swelling down.
- It's also a room deodorizer! Freshen stale air, in cars, on pillows, linens etc.
- Also, ideal for yoga mat cleaning.
- For external use only.
- Not for use on cuts or burns.
- Discontinue use if rash or skin sensitivity develops. Use vegetable oil (olive, sunflower) to dilute essential oils on skin, not water.