Vegetarian Buffalo Salad
1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1 tbsp avocado oil (or other cooking oil)
2 tbsp franks red hot sauce
1/4 cup corn
1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp raw honey
Himalayan sea salt and pepper (to taste)
2 stalks green onion (thinly sliced)
1 avocado (sliced)
2 heads romaine lettuce
1 Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Pat chickpeas dry with a paper towel. Place them on the baking sheet and coat in avocado oil. Bake 20 minutes, tossing halfway through
3. When chickpeas are finished, toss with 2 tbsp hot sauce to coat (or less or more depending on how spicy you want them!)
4. In a small bowl, combine greek yogurt, honey, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Adjust spices and lemon juice to your taste preference.
5. Chop romaine lettuce and arrange on a plate. Top with some corn, sliced green onion, 1/2 the avocado, spicy chickpeas and drizzle the dressing on top.
6. Store leftovers in air tight containers in the fridge for extra salad ingredients