This all natural conditioner blend has been formulated for moisture, shine and detangling. The perfect add-on to a clean head of hair. The blood orange blossom scent pairs well with all of our shampoo scents.
Our main conditioning agent is Behenamidoproyl dimethylamine. Yikes, right? Not to worry! This ingredient is actually made from Brassica Oil (the family of mustard, cabbage and kale). Through natural processing, this ingredient is transformed into a conditioner that helps detangle and calm static. Gentle, plant-based and kind to your beautifully wild hair. This is Wild Kindness conditioner. Great for all hair types.
WHAT DOES IT SMELL LIKE?Blood Orange, Jasmine and Ylang Ylang
- Aqua (Water)
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*
- Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil
- Cetearyl Alcohol (Coconut Oil)
- Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine (Brassica Oil)
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Blood Orange) Peel Oil
- Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Flower Oil
- Lactic Acid (Molasses)
- Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil
- Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil *Organic
- How To Use
- After washing, we recommend smoothing a small amount of product to the ends of wet hair, then rinsing completely.