Safely and naturally treat acne-prone skin.
Acne Control homeopathic formulation is not only gentle on inflamed skin and able to calm redness, it even helps to control blemishes and blackhead breakouts. Its unique formula also contains natural oils that prevent scarring, along with soothing antiseptic properties to relieve dryness and itching.
- Topical homeopathic cream that helps reduce acnes and blackheads
- Contains soothing properties that alleviate redness and inflammation
- Has natural antiseptic properties
- No artificial colours
- No parabens, petroleum, lanolin or propylene glycol
- Safe and non-toxic
- Gluten-free (safe for external use by those sensitive to absorption of wheat or gluten)
- Asterias rubens2X
- Berberis aquifoliumMT
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum6CH
- Sanguinaria canadensis6CH
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Beeswax, shea butter, MCT oil, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, tocopherol, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, carbomer, potassium hydroxide, purified water, lactose (trace amount only).
Topical homeopathic cream that helps to reduce redness and inflammation caused by blemishes and blackheads
Adults, teens and children (0 years and up): apply generously to affected area daily or as needed. External use only.
Do not apply to open wounds or broken skin. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if pregnant, breastfeeding or have a serious medical condition, and during use if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms develop. Discontinue use if hypersensitivity (e.g. contact dermatitis) occurs. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.